About: Production of dihydrogen,water gas, coal gasification,water-gas shift reaction
- H2 (Hydrogen), for fuel cell
- LPG/Town Gas
- Methanol, for dimethyl ether, methyl acetate (solvent for glues and paints, acetic anhydride), formaldehyde, gasoline, olefins (caulks, cement and glues, construction adhesive, detergents, fingernail polish, liquid soaps and shampoos), acetic anhydride (cellulosic plastics, filter products, photographic film)
- Naphtha, used in the manufacture of plastics
- Ethylene glycol, for polyester, synthetic rubber
- Coke is used as a smokeless fuel and for the manufacture of water gas and producer gas.
- Tar, for road surfacing
- Benzole, a motor fuel
- Creosote, a wood preservative
- Phenol, used in the manufacture of plastics
- Cresols, for disinfectants
- Sulfur, used in the manufacture of sulfuric acid
- Ammonia, used in the manufacture of fertilizers
- Carbon Monoxide, for acetic acid, chemical feedstock
- Propylene, for fuel and refrigerants
- Pyridine, for Pesticides, Solvent and Specialty reagents
Coal Chemical Derivative Products (Gasification & Liquefaction): Diesel, Naphtha, LPG, Wax, Acetic Acid, CO, Formaldehyde, Gasoline, Methanol,
Methyl Acetate, Acetic Anhydride, Hydrogen (H2), Dimethyl ether, Ammonia, Ethylene, Propylene , Acrylic Acid, Tar, Phenol, Pyridine, Cresol, Creosote, etc.
please make video on thermochemistry ionic equillibirium
Thank u mam..
You make complex concepts easy...
Make vedio Genetic recombination in bacteria with all method
Thank you ma'am