Malik Hooker Womens Jersey  Milton Friedman Speaks: Who Protects the Worker? (B1237) - Full Video





Milton Friedman Speaks: Who Protects the Worker? (B1237) - Full Video



View: 13012
Average user rating 200
Length seconds: m s

Rating

Did you know?

Coal is the official state mineral of Kentucky.


discussions:

About: Milton Friedman Speaks: Who Protects the Worker? (B1237) - Full Video


What Milton Friedman says about young employment is the same in muy country, Peru. Here exist a huge informality in bussiness and workers, they are beyond the law, they dont pay the minimun salary, they dont pay taxes and still they create workers but precarity workes. And most important is that informality economy is huge 70% of all and there is no growth, my country is poor. So this is no solution. Liberals tend to say that we have to fight against informality but according to the father of liberty and bussiness informality is ok. It blows my mind.
The brilliance of this man will never be taken advantage of.
1:09:45 100% keynesianism
It's almost 4 am....i should be sleeping but this is fascinating.
So it’s not the top 1% squeezing the other 99%, but it is the upper and middle middle class suspressing the lower middle & lower class.
The answer : no one,.
That plumber joke haha
He couldn’t have predicted airline deregulation better
This video is straight fire
I agree. Solution to high medical costs = laminate to the back of every driver's license a license to practice medicine
REPLY
this is the best video ive ever seen in my life


Coal stock


Coal is extracted from the ground by coal mining, either underground by shaft mining, or at ground level by open pit mining extraction.

Languages:

Coal is primarily used as a solid fuel to produce electricity and heat through combustion. World coal consumption was about 7.25 billion tonnes in 2010 The price of coal increased from around $30.00 per short ton in 2000 to around $150.00 per short ton as of September 2008. In early 2015, it was trading near $56/ton.